Clear Choice Chiropractic understands the importance of confidentiality. Our obligation to our clients is taken very seriously. This privacy outlines how your information is collected, used and protected.
Here’s a summary of information that we collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your contact number
- Your home address
- Health insurance details
- Your [profession] record
- Medical History
- Treatment Records
- X-RAYS and materials applicable to your treatment
Why do we collect your information?
Clear Choice Chiropractic collects your current and accurate personal information to enable efficiency and convenience in our service to you. You have the right to decline providing Clear Choice Chiropractic your personal details. Please note that some services such as responding to inquiries will be unavailable, as we require your information.
If you have enrolled as a subscriber of our website or subscribe to our blog, you will receive newsletters, announcements, and promotional information via email. At the time you subscribe or any time thereafter, you can choose to opt-out of receiving these emails from us by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, you will be immediately unsubscribed.
How is your information used?
Clear Choice Chiropractic may use your information to:
- Provide you with our services
- Responding to inquiries submitted by you to Clear Choice Chiropractic
- Conducting business transactions between you and Clear Choice Chiropractic
- Easily navigate relevant information and facilities tailored to your needs
- Purposes/treatment in which you have consented you
- Internal administration
- In-house accounting
- Billing Medicare of your Private Health Fund
- Providing you updates/prescriptions
- Generating clientele base of Clear Choice Chiropractic website visitors